Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sarah King- final




2 comments:

  1. These are really expressive overall but I think many of them are a little too loose for the scale you're presenting them at, so I'd recommend consolidating them onto two pages or maybe even condensing the best and most expressive to a single page. Or, if you wanted to keep them at this scale I think just a touch more time spent on the clothing and hands might make them hold up better. Your faces and anatomy overall are really good, and most of the hands on the second page hold up well at this scale, so I might use that as a standard for the rest. The clothing in a lot of these just need a little more attention to how the lines describe the forms, so it doesn't become a formless shape one you move down to the dress/pants/whatever. I don't think you need MORE lines, just be more descriptive with the lines you've got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! I'll keep working on getting my hands and clothing to a better place.

      Delete